Job Title: Digital marketing officer / IT
Nanodas Trade and Industry wants to hire a junior digital marketing officer with IT background for the various online marketing and promotion activities of the company.
Digital marketing officer oversees the online marketing and promotion strategy of the company. They plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the company’s website and social medias. Asses, review, test and propose new ICT platforms for marketing works.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain contents of the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Track and analyze website and social media traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Edit and post videos, posters and any other multimedia
- Create online banner adverts and oversee ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new strategies and platforms
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Assist and carryout data collection and compilation
- Be focal person in outsourced IT works
- Attend networking events and represent the company in selected marketing activities
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium
- Graphic editing skills:Banner, photograph and video editing; Input for website, social media and other promotional activities.
- Web development skills:Oversee and follow up website development projects and related activities.
- Project management skills:Able to handle various activities and meet deadlines.
Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (B. Sc.)
0 to 2 years
Only applicants who fulfill the above requirements can email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Note: we only accept CV by email.
Deadline: Nov 17, 2018